Secrets of the millionaire mind- Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth.
Well, only George R.R martin can tell you, who and how one can win the Game of Thrones but what I can definitely tell you that you can win the GAME OF WEALTH by reading this wonderful novel.
But first let’s know a little about the author of secrets of the millionaire mind
T. Harv Eker is an established author, a successful businessman and a motivational speaker. Just by practicing the principles he preaches he went from Zero to a millionaire in only two and a half year. He is mainly popular for his theories on wealth and motivation. His book ‘Secrets of the Millionaire Mind’ appeared on the New York Times bestseller list as well as on was #1 on the Wall street Journal’s business book list. He had also penned another book titled SpeedWealth.
The billionaire founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates once said “if you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake”
So what exactly should we do to get rich? What are the secrets of getting rich?
Theme of secrets of the millionaire mind
Secrets of the Millionaire mind spills out the missing link between wanting success and actually achieving it.
We all wonder sometimes what we must do in order to get rich? What should we do to get rid of financial struggles once and for all?
This book believes that we all have personal money blueprint that is ingrained in our subconscious minds, and this blueprint is what that determines our financial lives. Even you have all the knowledge in the world about investments, marketing, and sales but if your money blueprint has the default setting of low level of success, then even all your knowledge can not make you rich like Ambani or Birla.
The author of this book T. Harv Eker states that “Give me five minutes, and I can predict your financial future for the rest of your life!”
Thus, identifying your “money and success blueprint”
Secrets of the millionaire mind actually kills two birds with a single stone.
Its first part further elaborates the working of the money blueprint. Because of the awesome combination of humor and heart, you learn that how your childhood plays a huge role in influencing and shaping your financial destiny. Through this book you also learn not only how to identify your own money blueprint but also how to revise it for creating success as well as to keep continually grow it.
First part of secrets of the millionaire mind
The first part tells you all about the working of your money blueprint. While the second one focuses more on how to modify the money blueprint for growth and betterment.
In this segment of the book, it talks about the seventeen “wealth files” which vividly elaborates how rich people think differently, how they act differently and what exactly makes them different from the poor and middle class people.
Each wealth file provides you with the actions or steps that you must require to practice in real world to increase your income multifold and accumulate wealth for yourself.
Lessons from secrets of the millionaire mind
- Try to seek abundance. Don’t look for poverty or comfort.
- Admire and learn from rich people. If possible try to spend time with them too. Watch and observe their behavior for solving issues.
- Poor give their time for money. While rich people get money out of the results.
- Own your business and learn to take tax advantage.
- The second best idea is to become a commission based salesperson, network marketer or consultant.
- It expands only if you focus. So always focus in increasing net worth.
- Divide your earnings carefully. Separate 10% of earning for investing activities while another 10% for play.
- If you will always play in your comfort zone, there are higher chances of you losing. So get out of your comforting zone and then only you can be more than something you already are.
- Positive thinking is good. But loose the ground of reality in optimism. Use power of thinking that entertains thoughts that are support of happiness and success.
The law of income: – what you get paid is directly proportional to the value you deliver according to market place.
- It does not matter how humungous the problem is, what matter how big you are.
- Before you lay your hands on large amounts you must acquire the ability or skills to manage small amounts.
- Your work is indirectly proportional to the amount of your money work.
- Don’t just think about today. In money management think about the future. For example – if you can purchase Alto today. Don’t buy it. Invest it wisely and later may be you can have a BMW.
- If you won’t be the best, you will never have the best. So don’t do just your best but be the best among all in the field.
- Ever heard of the mantra fake it until you make it. Yes. Then start practicing now! Think that you are rich, behave like it and act accordingly.
- Never go for the easy route. Uncomfortability is the indicator of certainity that you are on the right path.
- Always try to create your life. “Life happens to me”is not a reason it’s an excuse.
- Don’t focus on obstacles but focus on opportunities that come with it.
- Don’t limit yourself with “either/or”. Try for “both”.
- Fear is common in both rich and poor but rich people act in spite of the fear and poor people stop themselves because of the fear.
So figure out what your money blueprint is.
Try to revise it. Harness your skills, make it as sharp as you can. Work with it and earn with it, use the power of thinking and don’t forget to invest wisely.
So don’t just dream to be rich. Work for it. Make efforts for it. Again, think like rich and Aim for something big. Something that is even bigger than the world. This world is ready for the challenge but ARE YOU?
And all of this starts from reading this wonderful, groundbreaking and amazing book “secrets of the millionaire mind”.
You can read some good collection of books here !